- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Pittsburgh Penguins Items
Forward Alex Kovalev is returning to Pittsburgh after the Penguins acquired him in a trade with the Ottawa Senators for a conditional draft pick.
The Pittsburgh Penguins have to wait another day before their reinforcements arrive.
Pittsburgh Penguins forward Chris Kunitz has resumed practicing after missing six games with a lower body injury, and could be ready to return this week.
With or without an injury-riddled lineup, the opportunity to acquire young power forward James Neal in a trade with the Dallas Stars was too good to pass up for Pittsburgh Penguins general manager Ray Shero.
NHL commissioner Gary Bettman will not get into a public debate with Mario Lemieux over league discipline.
Pittsburgh Penguins owner Mario Lemieux said the NHL failed in its punishment of the New York Islanders following a fight-filled game between the teams _ and went so far as to question whether he wanted to stay in the league.
The NHL suspended New York Islanders forwards Trevor Gillies for nine games, Matt Martin for four and handed the club a $100,000 fine late Saturday night for their actions in a fight-filled win over the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Ron Everhart was walking to the arena when he heard more than the city traffic that zooms past Duquesne's basketball facility.
The NHL suspended New York Islanders forwards Trevor Gillies for nine games and Matt Martin for four and handed the club a $100,000 fine late Saturday night for their actions in a fight-filled win over the Pittsburgh Penguins.