- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Pittsburgh Police Items
Pittsburgh police were looking for a suspect and four security workers at a city bar, who fled the scene after a city man was fatally shot and four other customers wounded.
Pittsburgh police have discovered the body on an unidentified man who appears to have been shot.
Pittsburgh's Hot Metal Bridge has reopened for the morning rush hour after it was deemed safe after one of its supports was hit by a barge.
Pittsburgh police say a man who was questioned regarding the slaying of two Pittsburgh women is a person of interest in the case.
Police are asking for help from the public in finding a man in connection with the shooting deaths of two sisters of an Iowa state representative in a Pittsburgh home, but they stress that he is not considered a suspect.
In 30 years of publishing as a professor at Princeton Theological Seminary, C. Clifton Black has never received such an outpouring of reader support as he did when he wrote a lament for his dog Pinky, who had died at age 16.
An Allegheny County Children, Youth and Families caseworker has been suspended without pay and jailed on drug and weapons charges after she was stopped driving a bullet-riddled vehicle Pittsburgh police believe was involved in a shootout.
A man is dead and a driver has been arrested after a fatal accident in Pittsburgh.
Two sisters of an Iowa state representative have been found dead of gunshot wounds to the head in the Pittsburgh home they shared, and police are investigating the case as a double homicide.