- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - P.J. Carlesimo
Time for the Nets' biggest game in Brooklyn.
John Wall led Washington with 18 points and 12 assists while Trevor Booker added 16 points and 13 rebounds for the Wizards, who lost for the fifth straight time.
Coach of the month in November, out of a job by New Year's.
"Now they're even more than accepted," Carlesimo said. "People are very positive in the way they talk about them."
"I think Pop has gone to a whole other level. Pop has absolutely the recognition he deserves, but I think in a funny way, the Spurs have kind of grown on people," former Nets coach P.J. Carlesimo, who won three titles as an assistant to Popovich, said earlier this year.