- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest P.J. Carlesimo Items
Time for the Nets' biggest game in Brooklyn.
Brooklyn guard Joe Johnson's foot is feeling better, and that's about all he was willing to say about his status for Game 3 of the Nets' playoff series against the Chicago Bulls.
Rutgers is turning to one of its greatest players to lead the basketball program past an embarrassing coaching scandal and into its future with the Big Ten Conference.
Looking for a reason not to pick the Miami Heat to win another NBA title?
John Wall led Washington with 18 points and 12 assists while Trevor Booker added 16 points and 13 rebounds for the Wizards, who lost for the fifth straight time.
Brooklyn Nets forward Andray Blatche was questioned by Philadelphia police, but not charged, as part of a sexual assault investigation at an upscale hotel on Tuesday.
Joe Johnson's jumper with 0.7 seconds left in the second overtime lifted the Brooklyn Nets to a 115-113 victory over the Washington Wizards on Friday night.
Coach of the month in November, out of a job by New Year's.