- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Planned Parenthood Items
At least 12 abortion clinics in Texas will have to quit performing the procedure this Friday, the result of an appeals court ruling that determined most of the state's newly legislated restrictions can in fact go into effect right away.
Capturing the Senate after its unpopular votes can lead to a better health care plan
The Obama administration said Thursday that it has decided to boost by roughly 20 percent the amount of money it is spending on grants to businesses and organizations that will help Americans sign up for the federal health care law — including Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion provider.
President Obama gave supporters their marching orders for promoting his agenda Monday night, urging an advocacy group that was created from the remnants of his re-election campaign to get "fired up" for a summer lobbying effort.
A few weeks ago, the Supreme Court decided to hear a major free-speech case during its next term.
Planned Parenthood has joined the ranks of White House allies promoting President Obama's health care law, greeting visitors to its website with a section on "Obamacare and You."
What voice is louder on public policy than that emanating from the bully pulpit of the president? Yet how is our current president the moral superior of the infamous Kermit Gosnell? As a senator, Mr. Obama voted in favor of the destruction of newborn survivors of abortion. The execution of that very act Mr. Obama sanctioned was Gosnell's crime — but only one of them is going to prison ("Murder: Gosnell guilty verdict hailed on both sides of abortion debate," Web, May 13).
I hope that people are finally taking the blinders off about Sen. Robert P. Casey Jr., Pennsylvania Democrat. He is not "just like his father." Over the years, Mr. Casey's votes have been very telling. He has generally said one thing, but done another.
A lobbyist for Planned Parenthood told Florida lawmakers this week that what doctors do with babies who were supposed to be aborted but were instead born alive is the doctors' business — suggesting killing was okay.