- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Planned Parenthood Items
At least 12 abortion clinics in Texas will have to quit performing the procedure this Friday, the result of an appeals court ruling that determined most of the state's newly legislated restrictions can in fact go into effect right away.
Capturing the Senate after its unpopular votes can lead to a better health care plan
The Obama administration said Thursday that it has decided to boost by roughly 20 percent the amount of money it is spending on grants to businesses and organizations that will help Americans sign up for the federal health care law — including Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion provider.
President Obama gave supporters their marching orders for promoting his agenda Monday night, urging an advocacy group that was created from the remnants of his re-election campaign to get "fired up" for a summer lobbying effort.
A few weeks ago, the Supreme Court decided to hear a major free-speech case during its next term.
Planned Parenthood has joined the ranks of White House allies promoting President Obama's health care law, greeting visitors to its website with a section on "Obamacare and You."
What voice is louder on public policy than that emanating from the bully pulpit of the president? Yet how is our current president the moral superior of the infamous Kermit Gosnell? As a senator, Mr. Obama voted in favor of the destruction of newborn survivors of abortion. The execution of that very act Mr. Obama sanctioned was Gosnell's crime — but only one of them is going to prison ("Murder: Gosnell guilty verdict hailed on both sides of abortion debate," Web, May 13).
I hope that people are finally taking the blinders off about Sen. Robert P. Casey Jr., Pennsylvania Democrat. He is not "just like his father." Over the years, Mr. Casey's votes have been very telling. He has generally said one thing, but done another.
A lobbyist for Planned Parenthood told Florida lawmakers this week that what doctors do with babies who were supposed to be aborted but were instead born alive is the doctors' business — suggesting killing was okay.