- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Planned Parenthood Items
NEW YORK | The nation's leading breast cancer charity, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, is halting its partnerships with Planned Parenthood affiliates, creating a bitter rift, linked to the abortion debate, between two organizations that have assisted millions of women.
For 17 years, I believed the big lie - the lie that Planned Parenthood, America's largest abortion chain, was all about protecting women's health. Not about abortion, but about "preventing the need for abortion."
Last year was a bad year for the abortion industry. Each passing month seemed to expose more of the industry's "dirty laundry" and, in direct response, state legislatures enacted a record number of laws intended to put an end to the tyranny of abortion-on-demand and to the American taxpayers' unwitting complicity in it.
When our sweet little neighbor in her brown camp uniform came knocking on our door this year, we had to say no. I told her mother that I didn't want to hurt Katie's feelings, but I couldn't support the Girl Scout cookie sale anymore because I'd learned too much about the organizers' agenda, primarily their support for abortion and partnership with Planned Parenthood.
Colorado authorities this week approved a resident-led ballot initiative that would prohibit the killing of innocent human life, but opponents are expected to file a legal challenge by next week.
Three tornados touched down in Florida as a storm system drenched the state's Atlantic coast, including one tornado that left a trail of damage more than a mile long in a suburban neighborhood, officials said Wednesday.