- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after ‘indication’ of Malaysian jet crash
- Vertical Group trader jumps in front of commuter train: report
- Brazilian goalkeeper who ordered girlfriend’s murder may be released to play soccer
- Harlem explosion death toll rises to 7; some still missing
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Gaza militants offer Israel cease-fire of rocket blasts
- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
Latest Plaxico Burress Items
Eli Manning hit Jake Ballard for a 1-yard touchdown pass with 15 seconds left, giving the New York Giants a stirring 24-20 win over the New England Patriots on Sunday, repeating a comeback victory similar to the 2008 Super Bowl between the teams.
Last week was one of those weeks I wished I'd never discovered the NFL.
Tim Tebow was being shut out in his first start of the season.
Aaron Rodgers had some competition from fearless rookie Christian Ponder. The defending champion Packers still kept their cool.
Monday, Oct. 24
The New England Patriots defense picked the perfect time to deliver its best effort of the season.
The Houston Texans think they are well-equipped for life without Andre Johnson.
Season openers are about new beginnings. In the Washington Redskins' case, that means — among other things — Rex Grossman starting in Week 1 for the first time since 2007, Barry Cofield swapping New York Giants blue for burgundy and gold and Josh Wilson (DeMatha, University of Maryland) re-establishing his local ties.
Mark Sanchez has heard the critics through his first two NFL seasons, the people who have said the New York Jets could have won the last two AFC championship games despite their young quarterback.