- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Playboy Items
A woman is suing Playboy Enterprises, claiming she was hurt when an employee whacked her in the buttocks with a golf club during a Southern California event.
Playboy is making a last-minute addition to the cover of its July issue after founder Hugh Hefner's fiancee called off their wedding. Chicago-based Playboy says it is affixing red and yellow stickers over the cover image of 24-year-old Crystal Harris. The stickers say, "Runaway Bride in this issue!" The 85-year-old Hefner announced Tuesday that the pair will not wed.
Good news for those who thought their copies of Playboy were gone forever when their moms found them and threw them away.
Islamists are targeting Western Muslim porn stars. This is how far the West has fallen: The porn star versus the Koran. Sila Sahin, a daytime TV soap-opera star, has sparked a public firestorm in Germany. The 25-year-old actress appears topless on the current cover of the German edition of Playboy. By Western standards, Ms. Sahin's behavior is typical, even tame. She is an amoral celebrity hoping to cash in on her fame by baring it all. Been there, done that. Marilyn Monroe, Drew Barrymore, Daryl Hannah - the list goes on of celebrities who have posed for Playboy.
Almost a decade after the bodies of two men were found in a burned Mercedes SUV, police detectives said Friday they need the public's help in cracking the case, which has ties to designer jewelry, a Wall Street Ponzi scheme and a former Playboy cover girl.
It's not all fun and games at the Playboy mansion anymore. On Friday, it was reported that married Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre sent vulgar messages and pictures to Playboy pinup Jennifer Sterger, now a sports reporter, to try to entice her into a tryst. On the same day, prosecutors in Jakarta issued an arrest warrant for Erwin Arnada, former editor of Playboy's Indonesian edition. He faces two years in prison after the Indonesian Supreme Court found him guilty of violating the archipelago's laws against indecency. Meanwhile, in Los Angeles, a trial continues to try to place blame for the various addictions that led to the 2007 overdose death of Anna Nicole Smith, one of Playboy's most famous centerfolds.
Hugh Hefner wants to buy out the portion of the Playboy empire he doesn't already own in a bet that the iconic brand can still bring in profits even if the ink-on-paper magazine is past its prime.