- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Plymouth State University
Plymouth State University, formerly Plymouth State College, is a regional comprehensive university located in Plymouth, New Hampshire and part of the University System of New Hampshire. - Source: Wikipedia
Collecting and bleeding horseshoe crabs for biomedical purposes could be hastening a decline in their population in parts of the East Coast, according to researchers from Plymouth State University and the University of New Hampshire.
A Massachusetts inmate serving time for two murders has pleaded not guilty to the stabbing death of a New Hampshire woman more than two decades ago
New Hampshire high school juniors and seniors can find out more about the state university system at an upcoming series of events hosted by admissions directors.
Writing from England as World War I got under way, Robert Frost was more worried about his personal finances than the threat of war. The letter is one of six recently donated to Plymouth State University in New Hampshire, where Frost taught for a year before moving to England in 1912.