- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
- Cries of anguish as South Korea ferry toll tops 100
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Plymouth
south-west of London. It is situated between the mouths of the rivers Plym to the east and Tamar to the west, where they join Plymouth Sound. Since 1967, the City of Plymouth has included the suburbs of Plympton and Plymstock, which are on the east side of the River Plym. - Source: Wikipedia
This Week in The Civil War, for week of Sunday, April 20: Confederate ram at battle of Plymouth, N.C.
Hundreds of people have gathered in Plymouth to begin paying final respects to a veteran police officer killed in the line of duty.
Harvey Rapp had the car of his dreams early on. In 1960 while he was a student at the University of Rochester in Schenectady, N.Y., he paid $400 for a used 1953 Plymouth Cranbrook convertible.