- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
Topic - Plymouth
south-west of London. It is situated between the mouths of the rivers Plym to the east and Tamar to the west, where they join Plymouth Sound. Since 1967, the City of Plymouth has included the suburbs of Plympton and Plymstock, which are on the east side of the River Plym. - Source: Wikipedia
Authorities say one person is dead and another person injured after an incident at paper mill outside of Plymouth.
Government officials, Mashpee Wampanoag Nation representatives and environmental groups are set to mark the return of river herring to Town Brook in Plymouth.
Hundreds of people have gathered in Plymouth to begin paying final respects to a veteran police officer killed in the line of duty.
Harvey Rapp had the car of his dreams early on. In 1960 while he was a student at the University of Rochester in Schenectady, N.Y., he paid $400 for a used 1953 Plymouth Cranbrook convertible.