- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Plymouth
south-west of London. It is situated between the mouths of the rivers Plym to the east and Tamar to the west, where they join Plymouth Sound. Since 1967, the City of Plymouth has included the suburbs of Plympton and Plymstock, which are on the east side of the River Plym. - Source: Wikipedia
A private drone trying to record footage of a Northern California wildfire nearly hindered efforts to attack the flames from the air, but firefighters made enough progress to allow some of the 1,200 people under evacuation orders to return home Monday.
Authorities say one person is dead and another person injured after an incident at paper mill outside of Plymouth.
Government officials, Mashpee Wampanoag Nation representatives and environmental groups are set to mark the return of river herring to Town Brook in Plymouth.
Hundreds of people have gathered in Plymouth to begin paying final respects to a veteran police officer killed in the line of duty.
Harvey Rapp had the car of his dreams early on. In 1960 while he was a student at the University of Rochester in Schenectady, N.Y., he paid $400 for a used 1953 Plymouth Cranbrook convertible.