- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Pnai Plus
, lit. Leisure Plus) is an Israeli magazine published weekly, which covers the world of entertainment and television worldwide and is a local TV guide. Created in 1989 and owned by Yedioth Ahronoth, the magazine contains sections such as cinema, music, culture, and food. - Source: Wikipedia
Israeli newspapers warn daily of the Iranian nuclear threat, but for the past week and a half, Israelis filmgoers have packed movie theaters to watch a drama set in Tehran.
Iran trumpeted the Islamic Republic's first foreign film Oscar win Monday as a triumph over archfoe Israel _ even as audiences in Israel packed theaters to watch the movie that beat their country's entry at the Academy Awards.
Iran trumpeted the Islamic Republic's first foreign film Oscar win Monday as a triumph over archfoe Israel — even as audiences in Israel packed theaters to watch the movie that beat their country's entry at the Academy Awards.