- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
Latest Police Department Items
The theft and malfeasance case against Kinder Police Chief Gary Pelican is expected to be turned over to the state attorney general's office.
Albuquerque's mayor unveiled a plan Tuesday to put more money toward police training and the city's response to a still-pending federal investigation into the embattled department's use of force.
A police officer was shot and killed early Saturday after stopping two people and calling for help in an Orlando suburb, authorities said.
How far can a teacher go to maintain discipline as an effective educator?
Baker School Superintendent Ulysses Joseph says he thinks police went too far when they put a Baker Middle School teacher in jail after she was accused of grabbing a student by his shirt and yanking him out of her classroom.
A federal jury on Thursday awarded more than $3.5 million to three Westminster police officers who said they were denied promotions because they are Latino.
A new report recommends a drastic overhaul of the Los Angeles Fire Department that includes merging its 911 system with the Police Department's and filling some 200 firefighter jobs with civilians.
A Casa Grande Police Department has disciplined one of its employees for electronically shocking a handcuffed and shackled prisoner last year.
Sorrento Mayor Mike Lambert is taking steps to bring to voters this fall the issue of abolishing the town's Police Department and police chief post.