- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Politics Of Canada
Latest Politics Of Canada Items
NEWSMAKER INTERVIEW: U.S. intelligence agencies are withholding information that could help American businesses fend off threats to their computer networks, the FBI's former top cybersecurity official says.
Washington is once again hurtling toward a budget crisis, but you couldn't tell from the travel itineraries of members of Congress.
China moved Monday toward its biggest overseas energy acquisition as offshore oil and gas giant CNOOC Ltd. announced an agreement to buy Canadian producer Nexen Inc. for $15.1 billion.
The owners of Detroit's aging Ambassador Bridge - the privately owned span that has a monopoly on commercial truck traffic linking Detroit and Windsor, Ontario - are taking their fight to the people, seeking a ballot question on whether state officials can go ahead with a second, publicly financed bridge.
The $4.5 billion sale of Nortel's patent portfolio to a consortium including Research In Motion Ltd. cleared another hurdle Tuesday as the Canadian government said the deal does not need to be reviewed under the Investment Canada Act.
It's supposed to unite two countries, but a proposed $2 billion bridge linking Detroit to nearby Windsor, Ontario, is proving a divisive idea in these parts.
Despite virtually banning the use of asbestos in Canada, the government regularly exports the lethal substance to poor countries, according to a new report published Thursday.