- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Politics Of Canada
Latest Politics Of Canada Items
Washington is once again hurtling toward a budget crisis, but you couldn't tell from the travel itineraries of members of Congress.
China moved Monday toward its biggest overseas energy acquisition as offshore oil and gas giant CNOOC Ltd. announced an agreement to buy Canadian producer Nexen Inc. for $15.1 billion.
The owners of Detroit's aging Ambassador Bridge - the privately owned span that has a monopoly on commercial truck traffic linking Detroit and Windsor, Ontario - are taking their fight to the people, seeking a ballot question on whether state officials can go ahead with a second, publicly financed bridge.
The $4.5 billion sale of Nortel's patent portfolio to a consortium including Research In Motion Ltd. cleared another hurdle Tuesday as the Canadian government said the deal does not need to be reviewed under the Investment Canada Act.
It's supposed to unite two countries, but a proposed $2 billion bridge linking Detroit to nearby Windsor, Ontario, is proving a divisive idea in these parts.
Despite virtually banning the use of asbestos in Canada, the government regularly exports the lethal substance to poor countries, according to a new report published Thursday.