- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Politics Items
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said sending illegal minor-aged immigrants back home is tantamount to putting them in a building that's on fire — and that it's completely unfair for America to deport them without a proper court hearing.
Ohio Gov. John Kasich is cruising to re-election this year because his Democratic challenger remains largely unknown in the Buckeye State, a new survey said.
The terror group al Qaeda has found a cash cow in ransom payoffs from European nations, netting a minimum of $125 million over the past six years from the kidnapping trade, The New York Times reported.
Rep. Jeff Miller, Florida Republican, said Wednesday that he'll spend his August recess checking up on VA hospitals around the country.
The U.S. could be funding the very terrorists in Afghanistan it is fighting against because of an oversight process that's so bad it's not weeding out businesses connected to insurgents, a top watchdog warned Wednesday.
President Obama's border-spending bill cleared a first filibuster hurdle in the Senate on Wednesday, barely squeaking across the line with the help of nearly a dozen Republicans.
The federal government's new facility to house illegal immigrant families surging across the border has been put on lockdown because of chicken pox, with no immigrants allowed to be transferred in or out, a congressman said this week.
Despite spending hundreds of millions of dollars to bolster security, there are still large gaps in the nation's chemical infrastructure that could be exploited by terrorists, a new report from Congress said.
Republicans in the House say the Internal Revenue Service has overstepped its bounds one too many times — most recently, by putting conservative and tea party nonprofit applications in its crosshairs — and it's high time to get rid of the commissioner's position.