- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Latest Politics Items
The GOP is making a bold play for a U.S. Senate seat in reliably Democratic Oregon, where a Republican hasn't been elected to a statewide office in more than a decade.
North Dakota is among 10 states getting more than $95 million from the federal government to address low-achieving schools.
Vice President Joe Biden is heading to Ukraine to meet with leaders of the turbulent country.
A new federal courthouse in downtown Yuma named after the judge who was killed in the Tucson shooting rampage will officially be dedicated.
Arizona's governor is helping to celebrate the Mayo Clinic's 150th anniversary at its Phoenix hospital.
The New York City comptroller has asked a Texas oil company to explain its chairman's reported donations of $1 million each to the National Rifle Association and conservative political action committee American Crossroads.
Missouri House members plan to advance legislation that seeks to address a student transfer law requiring unaccredited school systems to pay for students who want to attend better-performing schools in nearby districts.
An official with Uganda's athletics body says a coach who faces charges of sexual harassment has been suspended and is under investigation by Ugandan police.
Maryland's governor says a state jail in Baltimore will no longer automatically comply with federal requests to hold immigrants past their release date for possible deportation.