- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Politics Items
The president and chief executive officer of the Greenville Hospital System University Medical Center is speaking on the future of health care.
Organizers are looking for volunteers to help clean up and restore 10 Civil War sites in Kentucky.
Candidates for mayor of the District of Columbia are running out of time to raise money to finance their bids.
The next mayoral election in Augusta is guaranteed to make history, regardless of who wins.
Missouri House budget writers are expected to complete work this week on a spending plan for the fiscal year that starts in July.
Voters in this stretch of beach towns and retirement communities provide the first 2014 campaign test of whether Democrats can counter GOP attacks on the president's health care overhaul by accusing Republicans of threatening popular benefit programs for the elderly.
Utah legislators are trying to work out an agreement on Medicaid expansion as their 2014 legislative session draws to a close at the end of the week.
The secretary of state's office is urging Kentuckians to sign up as precinct election officers for the May 20 primary election.
Rep. Tom Cotton, Arkansas Republican, denied having any “sense of entitlement” from serving in the military, which Sen. Mark Pryor, Arkansas Republican, accused him of last week.