- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Politics Items
Lawmakers questioned Thursday morning how the Department of Veterans Affairs could ask for more than $17 billion in emergency funding, but only provide a handful of pages to describe how the money would be spent.
A preseason match between Israeli soccer team Maccabi Haifa and France's Lille was brought to an abrupt end in Austria on Wednesday when a group of protesters waving Palestinian flags stormed the field and began attacking Israeli players.
The surge of illegal immigrants at the U.S. southwest border should sound the alarm for the President and Congress to lead an international rescue mission to confront murderous narco-traffickers and street gangsters who threaten U.S. security along with the lives and livelihood of millions of Central Americans.
Outgoing Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann said she's a bit perturbed she hasn't been included in speculation about possible 2016 Republican presidential candidates — and that she's not yet ruled herself out of the picture.
Sen. John McCain decried President Obama's mental state on a late-night Fox News appearance Wednesday, saying the top executive seemed to be wallowing in "self-pity" and that he ought to snap out of it.
Sen. Jim Inhofe, Oklahoma Republican, said President Obama shouldn't get any new funding to deal with the U.S.-Mexico border crisis until he reverses the policy of allowing certain illegal immigrant children to apply to defer their removal proceedings.
The Federal Aviation Administration has lifted its ban on U.S. flights to Israel, which it had imposed out of concern over the risk of planes being hit by Hamas rockets.
President Obama has sent out a subtle message to Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents to stand down and slack off the enforcement, former border agents told the National Review Online.
uthorities in Aruba have detained a close confidant of former President Hugo Chavez who had been appointed Venezuela's consul to the Caribbean island despite being sanctioned by the U.S. government for involvement in drug trafficking.