- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
Latest Politics Items
The State Department said it's true — a Senate report on CIA interrogation tactics used after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks on U.S. soil don't represent America's proudest moments.
One candidate called for sending National Guard troops and to build fences on the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas to stem the tide of immigrants, and forwarding the bill to President Barack Obama.
Islamist militants seized the largest special forces base in Benghazi, on the heels of an overnight battle that killed 30 people.
The latest round of violence in the Gaza Strip between the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas and the Israel Defense Force continues in fits and starts, even after calls from President Obama for an unconditional cease-fire.
Israelites of all political walks have rallied behind Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in recent weeks, boosting the Jewish nation leader to an 82 percent popularity rate -- twice that of what U.S. President Obama touts.
Every nation has the right and the obligation to defend itself and its citizens against unwarranted and unprovoked attacks.
Israel's military was accused Wednesday of striking a school run by the United Nations located in the Gaza Strip, leading to the death of at least 15 Palestinians.
All too often, service members return home with a disability after having bravely served their country.