- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Politics Items
Republican Bobby Jindal postulates that when year after year more people move to Louisiana than leave it, he's probably doing something right as governor.
As rockets continue to rain down on Israeli communities and Israeli troops act to quell the onslaught, I will be boarding a plane bound for the Jewish state to see with my own eyes exactly what is taking place. During my time in Israel, I will be reporting on the ground and conducting a series of in-depth interviews on the latest state of affairs.
With violence spreading across Libya and the U.S. Embassy closing in Tripoli, Republican lawmakers over the weekend blasted the Obama administration for failing to stop yet another troubled Middle Eastern nation from descending into complete chaos, and even some Democrats conceded that America's influence in the world has waned considerably.
Jose Varela Lopez recounts with pride that his family has been ranching in New Mexico since 1600 -- a staggering 14 generations -- but he worries that this generation may be the last.
Oklahoma so far on Gov. Mary Fallin's watch has done pretty well for itself, according to the objective measurements most voters care about.
Ukrainian armed forces mounted a major onslaught against pro-Russian separatist fighters Sunday in an attempt to gain control over the area where a Malaysia Airlines plane was downed earlier this month.
The head of the U.S. bishops’ international justice and peace committee implored Secretary of State John Kerry to utilize U.S. foreign policy to address the "root causes" of child migration from Central America.
The House and Senate's top negotiators reached a tentative deal on legislation to fix the Veterans Affairs Department health care system and are expected to announce the details Monday afternoon.
President Obama said Saturday that a loophole allowing companies to dodge U.S. taxes by moving their headquarters overseas is unpatriotic.