- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
Latest Politics Items
South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley is scheduled to spend some time in Greenwood to meet with constituents.
A caravan of people urging the restoration of the Voting Rights Act will join North Carolina activists in Raleigh in a protest.
For most of Vincent Gray's three-plus years as District of Columbia mayor, federal prosecutors have been investigating alleged dirty tricks in his 2010 campaign.
Missouri retailers could start selling beer by the bottle under legislation given initial approval in the state Senate.
Utah legislators have introduced a historic high number of bills this session, with 772 pieces of legislation introduced as of Friday.
Lobbyists would be able to start giving money to candidate for office six weeks earlier under a bill before the state Senate.
Supporters and opponents of abortion rights are gathering at the Rhode Island Statehouse as lawmakers weigh legislation to require abortion providers to show a woman an ultrasound of the fetus before performing the procedure.
Lawyers for two key figures in a political payback scandal ensnaring Gov. Chris Christie's administration will go in court to try to persuade a judge not to force them to turn over text messages and other private communications to New Jersey legislators investigating the matter.
Former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has been named recipient of the 2014 Harry S. Truman Good Neighbor award.