- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Politics Items
District of Columbia leaders and residents are preparing to celebrate a holiday that's unique to the nation's capital.
The recitation of a little-known "Salute to the Flag of Tennessee" in the state Senate is often met with confusion with visitors to the upper chamber of the General Assembly.
Three of the top Republican contenders for the open U.S. Senate seat being vacated by U.S. Sen. Tom Coburn are expected to tout their conservative credentials at a town hall-style forum.
U.S. Sen. Edward Markey is planning to outline what he's calling his "Massachusetts Business Plan" during a speech in Boston on Wednesday.
Maine Democrats are advancing a new bill to expand Medicaid coverage to roughly 70,000 low-income residents under the federal health care law, but its chance of getting past Republican Gov. Paul LePage is slim.
Five of the six Republicans running against U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham are meeting in a debate in Aiken.
Efforts to get state lawmakers out of decision-making over the salary for Louisiana's higher education commissioner are advancing in the Legislature.
The clock finally ran out on a proposal to insert state-supported bonding into the financing packaging to renovate Rupp Arena.
Julian Castro, the mayor of San Antonio, said he wants President Obama to do for certain illegal immigrants who have been in the country 10 years or more the same thing he did for children of illegals — grant them amnesty.