- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Politics Items
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made an eyebrow raiser of a statement on CNN, claiming that former President George W. Bush actually brought out her patriotism and made her proud of her American roots.
Republicans have a 60 percent chance of taking control of the Senate in mid-term elections this November, up from 54 percent in April, according to number-crunchers at The New York Times.
Illegal immigrants plan to picketed the White House Monday afternoon, calling on fellow immigrant-rights advocacy groups to refuse to meet with the Obama administration until President Obama specifically includes illegal immigrants in any future meetings.
President Obama will hold a town-hall meeting in Washington Monday with 500 young African leaders and announce expanded initiatives to boost economic opportunity in Africa.
Rep. Mike Rogers on Monday said peace negotiators need to be locked in a room to "sit down and try to work out the issues" before the conflict between Israel and extremist Palestinian fighters from Hamas deepens with more bloodshed.
A conservative group unveiled a television ad Monday that warns Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe to think twice before expanding Medicaid without legislative approval.
Sen. John Cornyn said Sunday that leaving for a five-week vacation without addressing the humanitarian crisis at the border would be a mistake.
Ever since Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker grabbed the political world’s attention on June 5, 2012, by becoming the first governor in U.S. history to survive a recall election, he has been on a roll.
President Obama urged Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday to accept an unconditional ceasefire with Hamas for humanitarian purposes.