- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
Latest Politics Items
The downing of the Malaysian airliner that took the lives of 298 men, women and children was not deliberate terrorism. No one wanted to massacre those women and children.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid accused Republicans Monday of holding up President Obama's pick to serve on the global aviation board that is investigating the shocking crash of a Malaysian Airlines passenger flight over eastern Ukraine.
With Attorney General Eric Holder at the legal helm, and a pro-amnesty chief executive in the White House, it's hard to know how this whole border fiasco is going to end -- and specifically, whether peace will prevail. Mr. Holder's already defined the issue of immigration in terms of civil rights -- and tame-sounding term to the contrary, civil rights movements generally come with an offshoot attachment of chaotic and even violent resistance.
Earlier this summer, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani paid a very public two-day visit to a surprising locale: Ankara, Turkey.
The headlines in the Arab and Muslim world all shout a message of sympathy for the Palestinians and name Israel as the aggressor despite the range of opinions throughout the Arab world about America, Israel's principal ally, and about the Palestinian militant group Hamas.
With the media attention pivoting from the World Cup in Brazil to the latest conflict in Gaza, it seems an apt time to dredge up an old joke. Question: If the United Nations put together a soccer team, who would they play? Answer: Israel.
Rep. Ed Royce, California Republican and chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, said Monday that the United States must lead not only an international diplomatic coalition against Russia and Vladimir Putin, but an economic one as well that will truly force Mr. Putin's hand.
Senate Minority Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican, said the United States needs to demonstrate that it can secure the southern border before tackling comprehensive immigration reform, and part of that entails detaining unaccompanied minors and sending them back home.
Hamas terrorists strapped explosives to the underbelly of a donkey and sent it toward a grouping of Israeli troops in the southern city of Rafah over the weekend, forcing soldiers to unleash fire and kill the beast.