- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Politics Items
The United States criticized Syria's envoy Tuesday for storming out of an emergency U.N. meeting on the crisis in his country, saying the walkout and a fiery speech that preceded it demonstrated the "delusional" nature of President Bashar Assad's regime.
With all the creepy preaching from Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney's disastrous attempts at relating to earthlings who don't own a couple of Cadillacs or hobnob with owners of NASCAR teams, it is understandable Republicans might be a wee bit depressed these days.
The United States criticized Syria's envoy for storming out of an emergency U.N. meeting on the crisis in his country Tuesday, saying the walkout and a fiery speech that preceded it demonstrated the "delusional" nature of President Bashar Assad's regime.
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton says Syria's President Bashar Assad fits the definition of a war criminal.
The Homeland Security Department has completed a review of the Transportation Security Administration's new airport scanners and says they are safe enough, according to a report the agency's inspector general issued Tuesday.
Sen. Olympia J. Snowe, Maine Republican, surprisingly announced Tuesday she won't seek a fourth term, citing the increasingly bitter and partisan nature of Capitol Hill.
Iran trumpeted the Islamic Republic's first foreign film Oscar win Monday as a triumph over archfoe Israel — even as audiences in Israel packed theaters to watch the movie that beat their country's entry at the Academy Awards.
No Child Left Behind isn't going away just yet.
A suicide car bomber rammed his vehicle into the gates of a NATO base and airport in eastern Afghanistan on Monday, triggering a blast that killed nine Afghans, officials said.