- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Poolesville High School
Poolesville High School is a public high school located in Poolesville, Maryland. It is home to a Global Ecology Studies Program, a Math Science/Computer Science Magnet Program, and a Humanities Program. The SAT mean scores of PHS have drastically improved since the advent of the new magnet programs. Poolesville High School is ranked the 60th best high school by Newsweek and is a member of the National Consortium for Specialized Secondary Schools of Mathematics, Science and Technology (NCSSSMST), although unlike other member schools, only a small percentage of the school's population is enrolled in the specialized program. - Source: Wikipedia
Montgomery County police have arrested three minors they say spray-painted racially charged graffiti outside a Poolesville high school earlier this week.
Montgomery County police said Tuesday they are investigating racially-charged graffiti found outside a county high school.