- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Poppy Montgomery
As she nears the end of her freshman season starring on the CBS drama "Unforgettable," and, more immediately, faces another long shooting day as the detective who never forgets a clue, Poppy Montgomery sips her morning latte and does a little remembering.
"That was a fascinating report," Montgomery says, "and I was intrigued by the character I was being asked to play.