- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest Porsche Items
Fast sports cars with sleek, sexy lines are the last thing passers-by probably imagine when they pass the nondescript metal building in an industrial park in northwest Alabama.
"Fast & Furious" star Paul Walker and friend Roger Rodas were going up to 94 mph in a 45 mph zone in a Porsche with two 9-year-old tires when they lost control, hit a light pole and died immediately when the car burst into flames, according to a new investigation of the November accident.
The Porsche carrying "Fast & Furious" star Paul Walker was traveling up to 94 mph when it went out of control on a suburban street and crashed, killing the actor and his friend, according to an investigation by law enforcement agencies into the November accident.
Investigators calculated that driver Roger Rodas was driving between 81 mph and 94 mph when his 2005 Porsche Carrera GT began to drift after coming out of a curve.
Porsche's new hybrid sports cars are arriving aboard ships docking at the Port of Brunswick.
Actor Patrick Dempsey's racing team has been selected to compete in the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
A man convicted in the theft of millions of dollars' worth of paintings, wine, jewelry and a Porsche from a Santa Monica home has been sentenced to four years in state prison.
Actor Patrick Dempsey's racing team completed its lineup Friday for the Rolex 24 at Daytona Speedway, adding factory Porsche Prototype driver Marc Lieb.
A coroner's report says the Porsche carrying "Fast & Furious" star Paul Walker may have been going 100 mph or more before it crashed, killing both Walker and the driver.