- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Porsche Items
A second man was charged in Southern California on Tuesday for stealing a piece of the Porsche in which "Fast & Furious" actor Paul Walker was killed.
While the neighborhood where "Fast & Furious" star Paul Walker died in a fiery crash is known to attract street racers, law enforcement officials do not believe the Porsche he and a friend were riding in had been racing another car.
Fans of "Fast & Furious" star Paul Walker erected a makeshift memorial near the site of his fatal automobile crash, as investigators worked to determine the cause of the fiery weekend wreck that also claimed the life of his friend.
A fiery car crash north of Los Angeles has killed 40-year-old Paul Walker, the star of the "Fast & Furious" movie series, and one other person in the vehicle.
Mark Webber is at the season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix already looking forward to new challenges after Formula One.
Four-time world champion Sebastian Vettel served notice Friday he has every intention of going after a victory that eluded him last year and perhaps set a couple of records are still within reach during his remarkable season.
Big changes are coming in Formula One in 2014. Not just the engines in the cars, but who will be driving them and for which teams.
Jacqueline Badger Mars, the co-owner of the Mars Inc. candy company, has been charged with a reckless driving charge stemming from a fatal wreck on Virginia roads.
NATO intends to refine its ambitious plan to train a fully functional Afghan air force and focus only on the most critical military capabilities needed after the combat mission ends by December 2014, according to the head of the Afghan air training command for the Western alliance.