- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
- Drone technology turns South, targets feral pigs to kill
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Better pack a lightsaber: House told space explorers could find alien life in 10 years
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
- High times on D.C. radio: Toronto’s crack-addled Mayor Ford gets sports spot
Latest Porsche Items
Porsche Motorsport says British racing driver Sean Edwards has died in a crash during a training drive in Australia on Tuesday.
Amar Gopal Bose was born 83 years ago in Philadelphia to a Bengali immigrant father and American mother, and he died July 12. He was born dissatisfied, as men with inventive minds are, and spent his life doing something about it.
Prosecutors moved Monday to revoke the probation of singer Chris Brown after he was charged last month with misdemeanor hit-and-run and driving without a valid license.
Mark Webber stunned Formula One on Thursday by announcing that he's retiring at the end of the season to race Porsche sports cars.
In a surprise announcement ahead of the British Grand Prix, Red Bull driver Mark Webber said Thursday he is leaving Formula One after this season to race Porsche sports cars.
Patrick Dempsey went to the 24 Hours of Le Mans with a legitimate shot at a class victory.
Police in Beverly Hills say Chris Brown escaped injury after crashing his Porsche into a wall while being chased by paparazzi.
While viewing one of the Sunday morning news programs on TV last weekend, I saw a feature on the new Chevrolet Corvette. The General Motors design engineer who was providing the interviewer with a test ride said the new Corvette was a complete redesign that would rival such brands as Porsche and Ferrari in terms of luxury, performance and price.
Lindsay Lohan is expected to be arraigned Tuesday in a misdemeanor case over allegations she lied to police about a June traffic accident, though the actress is not required to attend the hearing.