- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Port Authority Of New York And New Jersey
Latest Port Authority Of New York And New Jersey Items
New York City's LaGuardia Airport was up and running, fully operational Tuesday after a plane skidded off the runway amid a landing gear snafu.
Authorities say an executive with the NBA's New Orleans Hornets has been charged with criminal possession of a weapon after a handgun was found in his checked baggage at New Jersey's Newark Liberty International Airport.
A teenager headed to a sweet 16 party was killed after he stuck his head out of the emergency hatch of a double-decker bus and hit the underside of a highway overpass, authorities said.
She smiles, answers questions and can guide you to the nearest restroom or to your connecting flight.
They were promised a place to mourn their loved ones, display their photographs and educate their children and the children of strangers about exactly what was lost on 9/11. But today, family members of those killed have no completion date for the museum that is to be built alongside the Sept. 11 memorial at ground zero — and many are upset.
Tolls are increasingly being diverted to pay for transportation projects and other expenses unrelated to the roadways, bridges and tunnels used by the motorists who pay the fees, the nation's largest auto club said Wednesday.
Best Buy Co. said it plans to close 50 big-box stores and open 100 small mobile locations in the U.S. in fiscal 2013 and cut $800 million in costs by fiscal 2015. The news came Thursday as the biggest U.S. specialty electronics retailer posted a fiscal fourth-quarter loss partly because of restructuring charges, but its adjusted results topped Wall Street's expectations.
The agency building the new World Trade Center is "dysfunctional" and has let costs get out of control on the $14.8 billion project, auditors said Tuesday.
The agency building the new World Trade Center says a design flaw could add millions of dollars to the cost of the complex's signature tower.