- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Port Authority Of New York & New Jersey
Latest Port Authority Of New York & New Jersey Items
Four people were injured late Monday afternoon at LaGuardia Airport in New York when the nose landing gear collapsed on a Southwest Airlines Boeing 737, according to the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, which operates the airport.
New York City now touts the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
New York's airports dug out from under nearly a foot of snow and allowed some flights to land Saturday morning, while Boston's Logan Airport remained closed.