- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
Latest Port Authority Items
If you're a trucker trying to cross the George Washington Bridge into Manhattan, prepare to pay up — $102 to be exact.
States have paid millions of dollars to a nonprofit that supposedly holds the rights to the name “World Trade Center,” and now New York's leading prosecutor wants to know why.
Investigators on Friday are still seeking clues about a MAC 11 subcompact machine pistol found stashed inside a closet at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York.
Officials at Boston's Logan International Airport are apologizing for holding a fire drill, complete with smoke and flames, on the 12th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
About 75 airmen greeted Kyle Busch at the Aerial Port Squadron at Dover Air Force Base _ and they were ready to talk racing.
The FBI was called in to New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport after at least two customs agents were sickened on Sunday after opening a package at a postal processing facility, ABC News Radio reported.
New York City's LaGuardia Airport was up and running, fully operational Tuesday after a plane skidded off the runway amid a landing gear snafu.
Four people were injured late Monday afternoon at LaGuardia Airport in New York when the nose landing gear collapsed on a Southwest Airlines Boeing 737, according to the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, which operates the airport.
New York City now touts the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.