- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Port Authority Items
The agency building the new World Trade Center is "dysfunctional" and has let costs get out of control on the $14.8 billion project, auditors said Tuesday.
The Super Bowl-champion New York Giants have returned home.
Officials are planning a special welcome for the Giants when their charter plane lands at Newark Liberty International Airport Monday afternoon.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie will be on hand at the Meadowlands for a rally to celebrate the Giants' victory in the Super Bowl.
The agency building the new World Trade Center says a design flaw could add millions of dollars to the cost of the complex's signature tower.
A Los Angeles elementary school teacher was charged with committing lewd acts against nearly two dozen students after a film processor gave authorities bondage-style photographs showing children in blindfolds with their mouths taped, and some with cockroaches on their faces, authorities said Tuesday.
Work on a planned museum at the World Trade Center has ground to a halt because of a financial dispute, and there is now no possibility it will open on time next year, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Thursday.
The 2012 opening of the Sept. 11 museum at the World Trade Center will be delayed by disputes over redevelopment costs, a person familiar with the construction project said Monday.
Calls for higher fuel taxes are coming from an unexpected place: the trucking industry.