- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Port Newark-Elizabeth Marine Terminal
An extensive cargo-ship search that was triggered by a knocking sound ended Thursday without authorities finding any stowaways.
Coast Guard officials reported hearing banging noises coming from a container Wednesday during a routine inspection of a cargo ship from the Middle East, leading them to believe stowaways might be inside.
Federal officials in New Jersey have announced charges against 29 people in what they said is a massive international counterfeit goods operation.