- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Port Of Miami-Dade
The president’s budget will be released Wednesday, and he’ll call for more spending. What is it about economics this White House does not understand? All it does better than anyone else is splurge.
President Obama called on Congress Friday to approve $21 billion in new spending to repair America's ports, roads and bridges, with the administration saying it will explain later how to pay for the programs.
From misspellings on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial to a wrong quotation on the Edgar Allan Poe Memorial, here’s a look at some of the most famous miscues tied to monuments and statues across the United States.
Mitt Romney held a campaign event Monday evening at a Miami juice shop owned by a convicted cocaine trafficker.