- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Obama ups the partisanship with a class-warfare speech
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Port Of Miami-Dade
The president’s budget will be released Wednesday, and he’ll call for more spending. What is it about economics this White House does not understand? All it does better than anyone else is splurge.
President Obama called on Congress Friday to approve $21 billion in new spending to repair America's ports, roads and bridges, with the administration saying it will explain later how to pay for the programs.
From misspellings on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial to a wrong quotation on the Edgar Allan Poe Memorial, here’s a look at some of the most famous miscues tied to monuments and statues across the United States.
Mitt Romney held a campaign event Monday evening at a Miami juice shop owned by a convicted cocaine trafficker.