- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
Portland Trail Blazers
Latest Portland Trail Blazers Items
Greg Oden has suffered yet another setback with his troublesome knees.
Nick Young scored a season-high 35 points, John Wall added 29 points and nine assists, and the Washington Wizards beat the Portland Trail Blazers 124-109 Tuesday night for their third straight road win.
The Washington Wizards are turning into road warriors. Nick Young scored a season-high 35 points, John Wall added 29 points and nine assists, and the Wizards beat the Portland Trail Blazers 124-109 Tuesday night for their second straight road win.
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Patty Mills has cut short his stay with the Melbourne Tigers and will play for a Chinese league club during the NBA lockout.
Trail Blazers forward LaMarcus Aldridge put on a sold-out charity basketball game Sunday night with the NBA's tense labor situation as a backdrop.
The NBA lockout that began July 1 shows no signs of ending any time soon. The first two weeks of the season, scheduled to begin Nov. 1, already have been canceled. Some questions and answers about the labor impasse:
When Rick Adelman parted ways with the Houston Rockets in the spring, he said he thought he had one more coaching job left in him.
An increasing number of U.S.-based players and basketball officials, who are watching the games on ESPN3.com, are realizing that some of the most dramatic and hard-fought action is happening across the Atlantic.