- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Portland Trail Blazers
Latest Portland Trail Blazers Items
Along with John Wall, guards James Harden, Chris Paul and Damian Lillard were selected All-Star reserves, but for the Western Conference. Not on the roster, Tim Duncan and Anthony Davis.
Trail Blazers forward LaMarcus Aldridge and guard Damian Lillard have both been named reserves for the NBA All-Star game.
John Wall almost cried when he got the news that he will be an Eastern Conference All-Star next month.
The Portland Trail Blazers and Houston Rockets each had two players picked as reserves for the NBA All-Star game, while the Indiana Pacers had to settle for just Roy Hibbert despite the league's best record.
The Wizards' weakness, playing at home, will be put to the test in a five-day stretch vs. the Thunder, Blazers and Spurs who coincidentally have the best road records in the NBA.
There is something about returning to Portland that brings the best out of Memphis forward Zach Randolph.
While it doesn't appear to be possible given the short-term schedule for the Wizards, they'll still have a chance to finish the season with a winning record as long as they don't dip too far below .500 at the All-Star break.
The first time these teams played, Golden State still was able to go on a 30-5 run with Stephen Curry being kept under wraps by John Wall.
Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson has been pleading with his players to improve their defensive effort and efficiency for most of the last two weeks.