- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Portland Trail Blazers
Latest Portland Trail Blazers Items
Kevin Durant scored 11 of his 46 points in the final 3:23 to help the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the Portland Trail Blazers 105-97 on Tuesday night.
The last time the Houston Rockets scored more than 70 points in a first half they followed it with a franchise-low 19 points after halftime.
Terrence Jones is out for the Houston Rockets against the Portland Trail Blazers with a deep thigh bruise.
The Portland Trail Blazers no longer are chasing the San Antonio Spurs in the NBA's Western Conference.
The San Antonio Spurs needed a pick me up after a disappointing loss and a series of injuries, and they got it Sunday night by stepping all over the Milwaukee Bucks.
LaMarcus Aldridge had 26 points and 13 rebounds, Wesley Matthews scored 24 points, and the Portland Trail Blazers held off San Antonio's furious rally to beat the Spurs 109-100 on Friday night.
Greg Oden played in his first NBA regular-season game in more than four years Wednesday night, coming off the bench in the second quarter of the Miami Heat's game against the Washington Wizards.
LaMarcus Aldridge had 21 points and 13 rebounds Saturday night as the Portland Trail Blazers handed the Boston Celtics their eighth straight loss, 112-104.
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — The last time Nicolas Batum had a triple-double, it came because of a casually tossed buzzer-beating 3-pointer in a rout of San Antonio earlier this season. The Trail Blazers forward was embarrassed and said he never meant to disrespect the Spurs, so it didn't count.