- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Portland Trail Blazers
Latest Portland Trail Blazers Items
An ailing LeBron James is sitting out against the Portland Trail Blazers, the first game the Miami Heat star has missed this season.
An ailing LeBron James sat out Miami's game against the Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday night, the first game the Heat star has missed this season.
It was the summer of 2007, and Terry Stotts had just been fired for the second time in four years.
Maynor became a free agent when the Portland Trail Blazers, the team that acquired him from Oklahoma City late in the season, decided not to extend a qualifying offer.
Maurice Cheeks is getting a third shot to be an NBA head coach.
Two brothers allege that people standing near Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard assaulted them after one of the victims took a photo of the NBA Rookie of the Year.
When LeBron James first heard about this streak of games with at least 30 points and 60 percent shooting, he did not immediately think about who was on the list.
"If I could get the game ball you know I would keep it," Crawford said after his 30-foot-jumper beat the clock and gave Washington a 98-95 win over Portland on Monday night.
Up by two over the Portland Trail Blazers, the Washington Wizards had blown a 15-point fourth quarter lead and were barely hanging on, almost holding their collective breath until the final buzzer. When it sounded, the Wizards found themselves in the win column for the first time this season.