- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Portugal Items
Neymar scored his second international hat trick to lead Brazil over South Africa 5-0 Wednesday night and Cristiano Ronaldo had a pair of goals to set Portugal's career scoring record in a 5-1 win over Cameroon as all 32 World Cup teams prepared for the tournament.
Brazil showed its national team is in better shape than the country's stadiums with a 5-0 thrashing of South Africa on Wednesday, and defending champion Spain overcame Italy 1-0 in its final big test before the tournament kicks off, as teams prepared for the World Cup in a series of friendly matches.
Cristiano Ronaldo became Portugal's all-time leading scorer Wednesday, netting twice as Portugal thrashed Cameroon 5-1 in a warm-up match between teams preparing for the World Cup.
FC Porto says coach Paulo Fonseca will leave his post after the club's worst string of results in almost 10 years.
The United States gave itself a difficult path to repeat at Algarve Cup champions.
Aya Miyama scored from a 35-yard free kick in the 83rd minute to give Japan a 1-1 draw with defending champion the United States on Wednesday in their opening Group B match of the Algarve Cup women's football tournament.
Artists from Spain and Portugal will be a centerpiece of the Kennedy Center's next season, along with a first for the performing arts giant: its own new musical.
Benfica beat Belenenses 1-0 away on Sunday to maintain its five-point lead in the Portuguese league, while champion FC Porto slipped nine points adrift of the leaders.