- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Post Office
The National Park Service says the tower of the Old Post Office is closing for two years during renovations to the building.
D.C. officials are requiring Donald Trump's organization to pay millions in local property taxes to redevelop the Old Post Office Pavilion into a luxury hotel.
D.C. Council repeals iGaming; Opening statements expected in Huguely trial; D.C. fire official scrubs Twitter account of racism charges; Franchot: Gas tax hike 'crushing'; D.C. mayor acknowledges missteps; Trump acquires Old Post Office Pavilion; Sharpton cuts video supporting Maryland gay marriage.
A woman found fatally stabbed near the Old Post Office Pavilion was identified Tuesday by the Metropolitan Police Department.
A woman was found fatally stabbed Monday morning outside the Old Post Office Pavilion, five blocks from the White House, Metropolitan police said.