- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
Topic - Post Office
D.C. officials are requiring Donald Trump's organization to pay millions in local property taxes to redevelop the Old Post Office Pavilion into a luxury hotel.
D.C. Council repeals iGaming; Opening statements expected in Huguely trial; D.C. fire official scrubs Twitter account of racism charges; Franchot: Gas tax hike 'crushing'; D.C. mayor acknowledges missteps; Trump acquires Old Post Office Pavilion; Sharpton cuts video supporting Maryland gay marriage.
A woman found fatally stabbed near the Old Post Office Pavilion was identified Tuesday by the Metropolitan Police Department.
A woman was found fatally stabbed Monday morning outside the Old Post Office Pavilion, five blocks from the White House, Metropolitan police said.