- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Potomac
Have you wondered why in the past several days local meteorologists continue to remind us that it is very hot?
The Old Town Trolley Tour Bus is stopped in the middle of Ohio Drive NW, causing a congested line of cars and coaches to wrap all the way around the Jefferson Memorial. The passengers lean out the windows, digital cameras in hand, capturing the foreign spectacle set against the tableau of postcard familiarity.