- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
Latest Potomac Items
Have you wondered why in the past several days local meteorologists continue to remind us that it is very hot?
The Old Town Trolley Tour Bus is stopped in the middle of Ohio Drive NW, causing a congested line of cars and coaches to wrap all the way around the Jefferson Memorial. The passengers lean out the windows, digital cameras in hand, capturing the foreign spectacle set against the tableau of postcard familiarity.