- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - P.P. Upadhya
Iran has just lost one of its biggest buyers, as India announced on Friday that it's not taking crude imports from Iran any longer.
"If cover is not available, then all Indian refiners will have to halt imports from Iran or else they will have to take a huge risk," said P.P. Upadhya, managing director of India's biggest crude buyer, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd., to Reuters.