- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Praise Martin-Oguike
All charges have been dropped against a former member of Temple University's football team who was accused of rape.
A freshman member of Temple University's football team is facing rape and other charges for allegedly attacking a woman on campus, but his attorney says the allegations are baseless.
Attorneys for 20-year-old Praise Martin-Oguike (oh-GWEE'-kay) said the charges were dismissed as jury selection was to begin Monday.
Martin-Oguike said the encounter was consensual.