- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Precious Ramotswe
The literary odyssey of Alexander McCall Smith now stretches from Botswana to Scotland with a stop in London, and this latest dissection of moral ethics by Isabel Dalhousie in Scotland may make the reader miss the less-pretentious philosophizing of Precious Ramotswe in Africa.
Investigations in the blissful Botswana world of Mma Precious Ramotswe and her No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency range from a woman complaining that her husband is cheating on her to a mysterious legacy left to an unnamed guide by a visiting American.