- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Precious Ramotswe
The literary odyssey of Alexander McCall Smith now stretches from Botswana to Scotland with a stop in London, and this latest dissection of moral ethics by Isabel Dalhousie in Scotland may make the reader miss the less-pretentious philosophizing of Precious Ramotswe in Africa.
Investigations in the blissful Botswana world of Mma Precious Ramotswe and her No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency range from a woman complaining that her husband is cheating on her to a mysterious legacy left to an unnamed guide by a visiting American.