- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Prem Burns
"That's not something that we are seeking at this time, to say that we want jail or do not want jail," Burns said. "What we want to do is go through and have a fair presentation of trial and allow the judge to make a fair sentencing at that time."
"We feel the indictment that was returned in that case was totally in accordance with what was presented," Burns said.