- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
Latest Premier League Items
In the 27-year, trophy-laden tenure of Alex Ferguson, United stood out as a pillar of stability, continuity and patience. But Moyes, hand-picked by Ferguson and given a six-year deal, was unable to replicate the success of his fellow Scot or even come close.
Chelsea will be without goalkeeper Petr Cech and captain John Terry for the rest of the Premier League season, prompting manager Jose Mourinho to make the Champions League his team's priority.
Chelsea's defensive game plan worked perfectly as it held Atletico Madrid to a 0-0 draw in the first leg of their Champions League semifinal on Tuesday.
It's some feat to turn one of the world's most storied and valuable sports brands into a mere also-ran in the space of 10 months.
Burnley has secured promotion to the Premier League, returning to England's top flight for the first time since 2010.
American businessman Randy Lerner has raised doubts about his future as Aston Villa chairman by saying he will address "steady rumors of a sale" of the Premier League club at the end of the season.
A run of 10 straight victories has propelled Liverpool to the top of the Premier League and into the unfamiliar position of title favorite.
Soccer is coming to some U.S. television networks better known for reality shows, dramas or financial news.
Liverpool's Premier League title hopes have been boosted by a positive injury prognosis on striker Daniel Sturridge.