- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Premier League Items
Newcastle manager Alan Pardew was banned for seven matches on Tuesday for head-butting an opposing player during a Premier League game, further besmirching the reputation of one of English football's most hot-headed coaches.
The FA says Pardew will serve a three-match stadium ban before being suspended from standing on the touchline for the other four games.
The red card issued to Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul during a 4-0 loss to Chelsea in the Premier League has been rescinded by the English Football Association.
Tottenham's gamble of selling Gareth Bale to Real Madrid and using the proceeds of the world-record fee to bolster its squad with a slew of new, expensive players has backfired.
Brek Shea's loan from Stoke to Barnsley has ended early following an incident between the American midfielder and a fan.
Manchester City suffered an unceremonious exit from the FA Cup on Sunday, three days before it tries to overturn a 2-0 deficit at Barcelona in the Champions League.
Relegation-threatened Cardiff City secured a 3-1 win over fellow strugglers Fulham on Saturday in the Premier League.
Southampton's international players showed few signs of tiredness at Crystal Palace where Jay Rodriguez's strike ended a losing streak with a 1-0 win in the Premier League on Saturday.
Stoke forward Jonathan Walters converted a penalty and was sent off minutes later in his team's 1-1 draw against Norwich in the Premier League on Saturday.