- RNC ‘autopsy’ authors: ‘Tremendous progress’ from a year ago
- Gun control groups turn to private sector to push crackdowns
- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DWI
- Obama, Abbas to meet Monday morning regarding peace talks
- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
- RNC goes on offensive with ad buys in 14 targeted states
- Saudi Arabia bans 50 ‘blasphemous’ baby names — like Benjamin
- Jack Daniel’s up in arms at Tenn. push to ‘weaken’ whiskey label
- Sen. Murphy: Putin ‘making this up as we go along’
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Pride And Prejudice
Pride and Prejudice is a novel by Jane Austen, first published in 1813. The story follows the main character Elizabeth Bennet as she deals with issues of manners, upbringing, morality, education, and marriage in the society of the landed gentry of early 19th-century England. Elizabeth is the second of five daughters of a country gentleman living near the fictional town of Meryton in Hertfordshire, near London. - Source: Wikipedia
Jeremy Piven, who played uber-Hollywood agent Ari Gold on the series "Entourage," is moving uptown to PBS' "Masterpiece."
To celebrate the 200th anniversary of the birth of British writer Charles Dickens, the List looks at the best adaptations of Dickens' books on the silver screen and television.