- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Prince George'S Community College
Latest Prince George'S Community College Items
With passions running high over the fate of Obamacare, President Obama said Thursday there's "no widespread evidence" his national health care program is hurting jobs, even as the administration announced another delay in implementing the law.
One accountant at Metro took Federal Income Tax 1, a course at the University of Maryland University College described as "an introduction to federal taxation." Another took Intermediate Accounting 1. Several other Metro workers in financially sensitive positions — who help oversee million-dollar contracts — used the transit authority's tuition reimbursement program to enroll in introductory courses on contracts or business.