- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Prince George'S County Assistant Police
A manhunt is underway for a 27-year-old man who fatally shot his stepfather, a D.C. police officer, during a domestic dispute Monday night at their home in Upper Marlboro.
Two Prince George's County police officers face kidnapping, assault and other charges related to a confrontation they had with three teenagers over Memorial Day weekend in Charles County, police and prosecutors said Thursday.