- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Prince George'S County Hospital
Police are looking for clues in an overnight shooting that left one man dead in Mount Rainier.
A woman is in stable condition in Prince George's County Hospital after suffering serious injuries when a freight train hit the SUV she was driving in Bladensburg on Tuesday.
Prince George's County police are investigating the Sunday night death of an unidentified male in Fairmount Heights.
Cathedral reopens after quake; Police have arrest warrant for shots fired near White House; Metro bus passenger shot; Prince George's to vote on slots-related bill; In Virginia, rural Democrat is becoming extinct; Fundraising already started for Maryland's 2014 governor race; O'Donnell considering Hoyer challenge.