- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Topic - Prince George'S County Police
Testing the awkward boundaries of social media, Prince George's County police plan to become the first department in the nation to live-tweet a prostitution sting.
Prince George's County police are identifying three people who were found dead this weekend in a Capitol Heights apartment.
A man attempting to rob two men in a car in Hillcrest Heights was fatally shot early Sunday after struggling with one of his victims over a gun, Prince George's County police said.
Prince George's County police are investigating a fatal Wednesday afternoon shooting in Lanham.
An off-duty Prince George’s County police officer died Thursday after his cruiser collided with another vehicle and hit a utility pole, marking the second time in two months that a county police officer has been killed in a car crash.
A D.C. police officer filed a $3 million civil lawsuit Wednesday against two Prince George's County police officers, saying the officers beat him with a baton and struck him in the face while he was handcuffed during a confrontation outside a Fairmount Heights restaurant and strip club.
Police have identified a 23-year-old man killed during a shootout inside his Forestville apartment early Wednesday after a break in.
The body of a woman found in a creek in Fort Washington last week has been identified as that of a missing 22-year-old D.C. woman, Prince George's County police said Monday.
A man was shot early Sunday morning in the Capitol Heights area, Prince George's County police said.
Prince George's County police are investigating a body found in a Fort Washington creek Wednesday night.