- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Topic - Prince George'S County Police
Prince George's County police on Sunday identified three victims of a triple homicide in Capitol Heights.
Prince George's County police are identifying three people who were found dead this weekend in a Capitol Heights apartment.
Prince George's County Police say a Beltsville business owner shot a man who broke into his office.
Prince George's County police say a Laurel man has been charged with stabbing his supervisor after being questioned about his attendance at work.
A Prince George's County police officer who was acquitted on charges stemming from the videotaped assault of a University of Maryland student has returned to full duty.
A man accused of shooting at Prince George's County police officers after being kicked out of a nightclub has been sentenced to 40 years in prison.
A 19-year-old College Park man who fatally shot two skate store employees at a Maryland mall before killing himself kept a journal indicating "some general unhappiness with his life," police said, but authorities have yet to find a motive behind the deadly attack.
Prince George's County Police say a pursuit after a liquor store robbery in Forestville ended in a crash and officer-involved shooting in northeast Washington.
Prince George's County police are issuing refunds for nearly 1,500 tickets issued by a speed camera after learning that the camera's location had not been advertised in a local newspaper.
Prince George's County police have identified the two people who were killed in a crash between a car and a taxi in Landover.