- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Prince George'S County Police
Prince George's County police are identifying three people who were found dead this weekend in a Capitol Heights apartment.
A man attempting to rob two men in a car in Hillcrest Heights was fatally shot early Sunday after struggling with one of his victims over a gun, Prince George's County police said.
Prince George's County police are investigating a fatal Wednesday afternoon shooting in Lanham.
An off-duty Prince George’s County police officer died Thursday after his cruiser collided with another vehicle and hit a utility pole, marking the second time in two months that a county police officer has been killed in a car crash.
A D.C. police officer filed a $3 million civil lawsuit Wednesday against two Prince George's County police officers, saying the officers beat him with a baton and struck him in the face while he was handcuffed during a confrontation outside a Fairmount Heights restaurant and strip club.
Police have identified a 23-year-old man killed during a shootout inside his Forestville apartment early Wednesday after a break in.
The body of a woman found in a creek in Fort Washington last week has been identified as that of a missing 22-year-old D.C. woman, Prince George's County police said Monday.
A man was shot early Sunday morning in the Capitol Heights area, Prince George's County police said.
Prince George's County police are investigating a body found in a Fort Washington creek Wednesday night.
A Crofton man who was hospitalized after police said he made threats to open fire at his former workplace will be charged with one misdemeanor count of telephone misuse, Prince George’s County police and prosecutors announced Wednesday.