- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Prince William County Police Department
Latest Prince William County Police Department Items
The FBI and Prince William County police are offering $11,000 in rewards for information to solve last month's slaying at a Latin grocery in Woodbridge.
A mother has been charged with child neglect after Prince William County police say her 4-year-old son called 911 asking for help because he was hungry.
A man opened fire outside a Manassas sports bar early Monday, wounding two men and two women.
Lakisha Gaither shot a gun into the air to stop a fight involving her teenage daughter. That, no one disputes.
Melissa Jaramillo didn't hear a bang, nor did she see the person holding the gun. But she does remember what it feels like to be shot.
A Gainesville woman was shot in the thigh while watching her child's soccer game in Manassas, police said Monday.
A 19-year-old woman was arrested in connection with the fatal stabbing of a Woodbridge high school student that stemmed from a drug-related robbery, Prince William County police said Tuesday.
A Woodbridge teenager was hit by a police car while crossing the street, Prince William County police said Monday.
Marine Sgt. Eusebio Lopez, 25, shot and killed two fellow Marines before turning the gun on himself Thursday evening at the base at which they were stationed in Quantico, Va.