- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
Latest Prince Items
Sidney Lumet, the award-winning director of such acclaimed films as "Network," "Serpico," "Dog Day Afternoon" and "12 Angry Men," has died. He was 86.
Prospective members of a jury that will eventually weigh the case against Michael Jackson's doctor are facing an array of questions that include if they had ever seen the King of Pop, attended his concerts, or knew members of his family.
Lawyers in the case against Michael Jackson's doctor want to know if prospective jurors were fans of the pop star, how much they know about his death, and how familiar they are with 27 different prescription drugs he may have taken.
The knights-errant _ strong emphasis on the errant _ behind the adventure comedy "Your Highness" spend more time wallowing in medieval filth than weaving clever laughs and engaging action.
Recording artist Prince is making a $250,000 donation to a nonprofit group that aims to make sure all children in a Columbia, S.C., neighborhood graduate from college.
Singer Michel Martelly is the winner of Haiti's presidential election, beating former first lady Mirlande Manigat, according to official preliminary results, a senior electoral council official said Monday.
During the 1980s the Detroit Pistons were known as "The Bad Boys." Now, they're just bad.
Colombian singer Shakira danced with students in Haiti on Thursday as she celebrated the renovation of a historic Catholic girls school damaged in the country's devastating 2010 earthquake.
Ryo Ishikawa first made people take notice because of his golf. He won his first Japan Golf Tour event as a 15-year-old amateur, won the money title at 17 and last year became the first player to shoot 58 on a major tour.