- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old
- Unemployment, job creation top biggest problems in America: poll
- Twitter crashes for second time in nine days
- Charles Manson associate Bruce Davis granted parole
- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
Latest Priorities Usa Items
President Obama refused to accept responsibility Monday for the actions of campaign surrogates who suggested Republican Mitt Romney committed a felony and that he contributed to the death of a woman who succumbed to cancer.
Panic is never pretty, and it leads men to say foolish things — even presidents and their friends and flunkies. The wicked flee when none pursue, but sometimes they flee when facts are gaining on them.
Supporters of President Obama refused Thursday to pull a TV ad suggesting that Republican Mitt Romney caused a woman to die from cancer, a commercial that is raising questions about suspected coordination between the Obama campaign and an advocacy group founded by a former White House staffer.
Think of super PACs as shadow cash machines for presidential candidates. They're going to be big this year. Real big.